- Optimized and enhanced application shortcut menu
- Optimized shelf visual style
- Add a photo map to view photos by location
- UI enhancements and other optimizations
- Added emergency information (ICE) to your personal information
- Wireless hotspot management optimizations
- Support for aptX/aptX HD
- UI fixes for Quick Settings
- Fixed slow charging issues
- Optimized Wi-Fi performance and security
- Optimized battery usage statistics
- Updated Android Security Patch
- Other bug fixes and optimizations
- Sometimes the long press will not activate on the home screen. If you encounter this issue, please make sure to report the issue, and then restart your phone. The issue should then be gone.长按主屏幕不激活，需要重启手机。
If you want to revert back to the last Open Beta N build (OnePlus 3 Open beta 24 or OnePlus 3T Open Beta 15) you will need to flash the special build provided below. Because of the nature of downgrading from a major version, this will cause you to lose partial data.
Instructions and Info:
- The build will wipe app and cache data, but Internal Storage will be saved (ie: pictures and files)
- Users who revert their device back to the special build can still OTA update the device to Android O build at a later date.
- Steps to revert:
- Download special build
- Copy to Internal storage
- Reboot to recovery Mode to install
- Choose “Install from Local”
- Choose the downloaded build to install
- Special builds for latest Android N Open Beta builds(S3 Link):
Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometime not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
And please remember to tell us about any bugs you may find using the bug report forums, found here.
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta) you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you ARE NOT running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM found in the downloads page here: DOWNLOAD
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will NO LONGER receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (FULL WIPE of all data and cache)
Make sure to let us know how you feel about the beta builds here too, we are watching.
本文地址: OxygenOS Open Beta 28 for the OnePlus 3 and 19 for the OnePlus 3T